We specialise in using digital and creative technologies in a range of settings, from schools, healthcare providers , research units, Local Government and the community.
At bITjAM Ltd we provide consultation, training, organisational development and support in projects that have digital and creative technology at the heart.
Our projects involve building a digital skill set for the 21st Century.
We have many years experience running digital projects in Schools, the NHS, Local Authorities, local communities and the private sector. Many of these projects have been large scale and across the European Union.
Examples of our work include:
- Designing interactive museums
- Developing a digital memory box web app for dementia patients
- Building hacklabs in schools
- Delivering CPD and training in digital technologies
Technologies we use are:
- Computer Programming languages
- Many types of editing software
- Audio/visual production equipment
- Micro Controllers (Arduino, Raspberry Pi’s)
- Kinect sesnor, Leap Motion, Wii sensors
- Web development platforms (mobile and web)
- Various Open source technologies
- Data (open data, linked data)
If you want an innovative, creative and collaborative team to deliver digital projects and services please get in touch.
email@example.com 07595692120 @carlplant
firstname.lastname@example.org 07876757180 @ben_mcmanus